Tuesday 16 July 2013

waster.

Crikey, some of these topics are really forcing (forcing?  Well, requesting at least) me to throw some potentially controversial opinions out there.  To all six people that have accidentally come across this blog...   


yeah, she's a feisty one alright.

Day 10: My views on drugs and alcohol.  I'm no straighty-180, pals, but at the same time I'm not about to shake your hand and give you a medal if you have a daily booze/drug habit.  People are going to do what they want and all I say is don't do it too much.  And watch it's affect on other people.  This kind of shit ain't just about you.  It's pretty simple.  

Based on my experiences, I have no qualms with occasional and social use of either or.  I've had some great times and while I've been lucky enough to never have really had any completely terrible times, I have definitely had some decidedly average times.  I've tried this and that and would maybe try something else as well, although I am pretty sure I'm not about business that you try with a needle.  I've toned it down a little (in terms of the frequency, at least) as I've gotten older however I still like to party.  I'd party all the time, if my body could handle/I could afford/it wouldn't ruin my life.  But I understand that it can't/I can't/it would.  

It's easy to get hypocritical with things like this, because I guess it's all based on you and your experiences.  Boozing/drugging all the time is bad.  Boozing/drugging sometimes (to excess, even) on the weekends is okay?  I don't know.  Do what you want.  But be safe.

Preach, Aubrey.

Cheers, bishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment