Sunday 14 July 2013

worrisome.

Something I'm worried about.  I'm constantly worrying.  Right now I'm worried about the following:

  • Uni.  I start back tomorrow and I've been out of the study game for a few years now.  I am certain that the older I get, the less intelligent I become and I'm terrified that I won't be able to cope with the two papers that I have this semester.  My first assignment is due in two weeks.  I'm shitting myself.
  • My current obsession with Snak Logs coupled with how fat I currently am (fuck you, extra hungry winter stomach!) coupled with my piss-weak exercise attempts of late.  Twenty minutes of planks/squats/bicep curls daily are a poor defense against my severe lack of will power when it comes to sugary treats masquerading as muesli bars.  
  • I need to clean my room.
  • I need to make a decision as to whether I buy a car and stay in Auckland or not, and leave.
  • As much as I am currently at peace with not being in a relationship, I do worry that it could be like this forever.  Not helped by the fact that I have two little brothers with what seem like quite serious girlfriends.  And the fact that my back up husband may be getting himself into a long term relationship which means that I'll need to find myself another one.
Yay memes!
It's a girl's prerogative to worry.  Rationally.  Irrationally.  All the dang time.

No comments:

Post a Comment