Saturday 13 July 2013

better.

Disclaimer: I started writing this last night but I fell asleep because I am an old woman and I can't stay up late, even when I'm in the middle of doing something.  But whatever.  I don't have to apologise to you (no one).  Mostly I'm just disappointed.  In myself.

Anyway, Day 6 (yesterday) is "Describe the person you like".  Right now I'm relationship-free (ah, so free!  Aren't I lucky?!  Hmmph.) so I can't describe an actual boyfriend, however I described an ideal boyfriend a few days ago.  Hmmm.  Conundrum.

There is, however, a fella that I have a crush on.  A real, in my life person, someone who I keep in touch with kind of but who I haven't actually physically seen/spoken to in a number of years.  So it's likely that these characteristics are somewhat made up.  Well, not so much made up but I may have embellished them somewhat.  Not like that, you perves.

He's tall, but not overly tall, and kind of has that hipster look going on.  But he's intelligent and can back up the nerd-glasses look.  He's well travelled, has a great job that he genuinely enjoys and loves music.  He's creative, has a bit of banter and loves his family.  He likes to go out but isn't a pisshead and doesn't just go and get wasted in the hopes that it'll lead to a fun night.  He drinks because he's an adult and enjoys it, he does thing things (i.e. real activities) and makes plans and spends his money (mostly) wisely.

I've basically just described the person that I want to be (albeit in male form).  And he's (basically, as far as I know) a real person!  I'm not looking for a twin, but in the same breath it'd be nice to date someone who makes me want to be a better person.

I'd like to imagine I could hang off the arm (what is that phrase?) of someone like this:

I mean, he likes cats and isn't afraid
to smile, you guys.
In other news, the 30 day fitness challenge is still a nightmare.  But we're a week down!  Cripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment